לחברת 888 דרוש.ה
Talent Partner for Online Marketing division
888 group is one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, established in 1997 and listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
We develop and market our products and brands that provide a fun, fair and safe online gaming experience to millions of players globally.
888 is home to some of the best talent in the industry. We pride ourselves as an employer of choice to over 1,600 ‘8sters’ around the globe. We care for each other, we collaborate and treat everyone with great respect and appreciation, making sure our employees feel inspired, supported, and motivated to excel.
When joining us, you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home) during the week.
At 888 we offer you the opportunity to take your HR career to the next level and become part of an innovative HR division, which has most significant influence on 888’s unique organizational DNA.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in recruitment processes for online marketing roles, combined with the enthusiasm to learn and master new domains, and develop their recruitment skills within a large & dynamic online-tech organization.
As a Talent Partner at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Managing a full, wide end to end recruitment & onboarding process from new position kick-off to sourcing, phone interviews, process management, evaluation, negotiation and signing
- Performing as HR focal person for new employees in their onboarding period
- Publishing new position, CV screening, phone interviews, in depth personal interviews and evaluations
- Lead advanced sourcing processes and performing proactive headhunting via social media platforms
- Advising and supporting the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Working closely with the divisional HRBPs
- Providing excellent candidate experience
This position is for you if have:
- Excellent English is mandatory – ability to conduct interviews in English
- Prior experience in recruiting online marketing positions – an advantage
- Proven sourcing and head-hunting knowledge and skills
- Experience in recruiting via social media
- Hold a BA in behavioral sciences/psychology/social sciences
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multitask environment